Wednesday, January 7, 2009

CNN - Sleeping or biased?

It is 12:20 AM Central Time.
Since 11:00 PM I am listening to Israel Radio. At around 11:30PM, the radio announced in Hebrew that rockets hit Ashkelon and Ashdod in Central-South Israel. Immediately after the announcement a reporter comes in and informs that three loud explosions were heard in north Israel, in the city of Naharya. This is a new and important development.
A few minutes later I switch my web browser to Fox News and see that there is a News Alert banner announcing this new development. I open another browser for CNN.....nothing there.
It's 12:20 AM Central Time. I refresh my 2 browsers - CNN and FoxNews. Only now, 50 minutes later, CNN updates its home page. Here's what I see. Try to find the news about rockets firing into north Israel at CNN. You judge: sleeping or biased? Or both?




No comments: